Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crazy Things


I was actually able to rest in bed a bit this afternoon. This ear infection has really gotten me down. At one point, though, Eli came into my bedroom to tell me he was getting hungry for dinner.

My husband graciously offered to go out and grab something for us to eat. Eli decided that he wanted to stay home with me, instead of riding along with Daddy into town. Then Eli said, "Mommy, you better come downstairs and keep an eye on me, so I don't do any crazy things!" (He put MAJOR emphasis on the words 'crazy things.')

So that statement got me thinking...what sort of crazy things would he do if I weren't downstairs with him? Uh-oh.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to get a warning, before something crazy does happen. Ear infections are miserable, hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Thank you for being able to share this moment in spite of your pain. Feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he actually requested supervision! LOL! Of course, this from a mom whose youngest use to come tattle on himself, tears in eyes and horribly upset. Sort of wish he hadn't outgrown that...

    ReplyDelete