Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Wet Greeting


So we're back from our warm, sunny Arizona vacation. Boo! Here in Indiana, we were greeted with cold rain.

Today my husband took Eli to the car dealership for service/maintenance. While there, Eli kept mentioning (LOUDLY) that he missed Arizona. He then went on to say, "In Arizona it's sunny. In Indiana, it just rains!"

Preach it, Eli!

Later this evening, after being out in the drizzle once again, he muttered under his breath, "I miss Arizona..."

Me too, little man. Me too.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, many grey days here in Indiana . . . but it isn't all bad -- I mean it's just not quite as good to snuggle under a blanket with a good book on a bright day as a grey day. :) Glad you are capturing the everyday.
    Happy writing,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing SO hard right now! Tell him that I agree--auntie is missing the sun and warm weather too!

    ReplyDelete