Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Shorty Quotes


Life has been moving a bit too fast for me lately. I'm attempting to slow down and enjoy the small things in life. Thus, I am making this post short and (hopefully) sweet.

Here are a few recent quotes from Eli, the 3-year old cutie:

*"Thank you, Mommy, for making this dinner for me."

*"You gotta see this video on the iPad. It's CRAAAAZY!"

*"I gonna pitch for the Cubs!"

*"My tummy says, (in a very deep, grumbly voice) 'I need a green ice pop!'"

*When I said, "Wow, that's great," Eli replied (with the level of enthusiasm only a 3-year old can create), "I KNOW it is WOW, Mommy!"

*"So Puck is up in heaven with God? I KNOW Him!" :)

Even when life (especially work/school) gets tough, I always have this little guy to cherish when I finally get home. Thank goodness.

4 comments:

  1. So precious! I, too, love to jot down all the fantastic things my little girl says. It lets me cherish them forever. ...And when I don't write them down soon enough, I find myself thinking, "now what was that cute thing she said the other day???"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! My favorites are the tummy needing and ice pop (tell him his auntie will make sure to have green ones for pool time this summer) and that he KNOWS God. :) Love that little guy so much!
    Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect post. Isn't it fun to capture the things they say and the way they say them? What a precious little guy you have. I'm looking forward to slicing through March with you.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I love quotes by the very young. They have such a special way of saying things!

    ReplyDelete