Sunday, March 20, 2011

You Don't Want to See!


While my husband and I were finishing our dinner, Eli ran full blast into the kitchen (after having been excused from the table) and asked for a tissue.

My husband asked the obvious question, "What do you need it for?"

"You DON'T want to see what this stuff!" Eli exclaimed. Now THAT peaked my interest.

It ended up being water that spilled out of the AquaDoodle-ish pen he was "painting" with. I wish I had been able to capture the look on his face, though! I thought he was going to be in some serious trouble...and so did he. Crisis avoided.

2 comments:

  1. I love the things kids say. They do spark our emotions. Enjoyed this post. MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing so hard, cause I can see the whole thing in my head! I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete