Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ear Wax


Here's a short post, thanks to my "shorty," Eli.

This morning, while my husband and I were packing the suitcases and getting ready to head to the Phoenix airport, Eli was picking at his ear. At one point, Eli exclaimed, "I had some junk in my ear. It was an EAR WACK!"

Despite several attempts to explain the idea of ear WAX to Eli, he claimed that it was "an ear WACK, because it was only one."

The teacher in me really wanted to take the time to teach a mini lesson on singular vs. plural...but I resisted the temptation. He is only 3, you know.

3 comments:

  1. What a smart boy you have! This will be a good story to tell when he is older, maybe to his fiancee. Your story made me laugh tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this slice. Too cute!:)MaryHelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ear wack--very cool! Who knew wax had a singular form?

    ReplyDelete